Our speech therapists and pathologists will assist clients in improving their communication skills. The care plan generally includes the following programs.
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation
- Communication Alternatives
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Dysphagia Treatment (to treat Swallowing Difficulties)
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Eating and/or Feeding Strategies
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Program
- Non-oral Communication
- Patient Education
- Sensory Skills Assessment
- Speech Articulation Exercise
We will administer a treatment plan that will enhance the clients’ cognitive development and communication capabilities so that they may lead quality lives in the community and in their homes.